BITDEFENDER CLOUD SECURITY DATASHEET
Stop more threats, reduce overhead and grow with the #1-rated AV and most comprehensive MSP security
Endpoint security ranking based on scores in AV-Comparatives enterprise tests
• Consistently ranked #1 for detection; prevents ransomware and advanced threats
• Mature machine learning, developed over 10+ years
• Multitenant cloud console, monthly usage-based licensing, powerful APIs
• One MSP Security for physical, virtual, and cloud workloads
• Consistently ranked #1 for performance, demonstrating the lowest resource footprint
• Complete cybersecurity suite, not just antivirus
Next-gen layered security consistently ranked #1
Over more than 10 years, Bitdefender has perfected machine learning algorithms to accurately identify new threats. Machine learning combined with other advanced security layers such as Anti-Exploit, continuous process monitoring, and content and device control allow Bitdefender to block even the most sophisticated ransomware and
0-day threats. In March 2018, Bitdefender won the prestigious AV-Test Best Protection 2017 Award for achieving the maximum detection score in each round of testing conducted throughout the year.
Powerful but light
Achieving a high level of protection is key for security solutions, but it’s also crucial to avoid slowing down machines or generating false
positives that can cause headaches for customers and support engineers. Bitdefender leads rankings not only for detection but also for performance, demonstrating the lightest possible impact on protected systems out of all tested solutions and winning the AV-Test Best Performance Award in each of the last 4 editions.
No security server is ever needed, reducing expense and hassle. In addition, Bitdefender Cloud Security for MSPs, automatically uninstalls competing endpoint solutions and provides a mass remote deployment mechanism for fast and simple rollout.
Optional Security Layers
Optional services that can be managed from the same MSP console and that use same agent but which are billed separately
• Security for Virtualized Environments – Rather than placing a copy of Bitdefender on each virtual machine, SVE utilizes one VM, turning it into a Security Virtual Appliance (SVA) that protects all other VMs in the host environment. Running only one instance of Bitdefender’s antimalware agent in the virtualized environment instead of many dramatically improves performance, consolidation ratios, and the user’s experience.
• Full Disk Encryption – The Bitdefender console is now the one stop shop for not only protecting your customers’ endpoints from malicious software and targeted attacks but also for compliance reporting and encryption key recovery. Prevent compromise of confidential data when laptops are stolen and help customers demonstrate compliance with HIPAA, GDPR and other regulations using the new optional service now available with monthly billing for MSPs. Bitdefender
Full Disk Encryption leverages a proven native mechanism provided by Windows (BitLocker) and Mac (FileVault) to ensure compatibility and performance. It’s easy to manage or restore keys from the console as well as generate encryption reports.
• Email Security – Bitdefender GravityZone Email Security protects any cloud or on-premise email system from spam, phishing, malware as well as sophisticated or targeted attacks. It helps MSPs prevent ransomware, impersonation and fraud
• Patch Management – Bitdefender Patch Management reduces patching efforts and costs, mitigating application vulnerabilities faster by offering a single source of patching with the largest database of Windows and third-party applications available
• Advanced Threat Security – Bitdefender Advanced Threat Security includes tunable machine learning and cloud sandbox allowing MSPs or MSSPs to deliver threat hunting services for customers that are highly sensitive to data breaches. These advanced security layers provide protection against fileless attacks, script-based attacks, custom malware, targeted attacks, potentially unwanted applications, advanced ransomware while delivering threat context and visibility.
• Endpoint Detection and Response– Bitdefender EDR continuously monitors endpoint activities and looks for anomalous behavior to offer early visibility into advanced attacks, indicators of compromise (IOCs), one-click threat investigation and incident response workflows. This enables service providers to meet customer demands and grow their business with managed detection and response services.